Naruto Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate Naruto role playing game!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fissured Earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LORD KAZEKAGE
KAZEKAGE
KAZEKAGE
LORD KAZEKAGE

Fissured Earth Empty
PostSubject: Fissured Earth   Fissured Earth EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 pm

All was silent in the Hidden Stone Village. The guards and watch went to and fro covering their routes. The Tsuchikage lay at rest behind his desk in the center of the concentration of houses and buildings. Some of the Stone Jonin and Anbu were abroad on missions with many but not all safely at home.

Far underneath the surface stone, the Stone Sensor Squad lay focused on their duty to protect the village. Sensing all movements be they large or small they sat together in a circle of symbols and seals likewise circular and glowing faintly. But, all of a sudden, the light of the symbols increased and then nothing. The sensors turned to stone as the glow intensified on their pale faces frozen in confusion.

.........................................................................................................

Five minutes earlier...

A voice stirred the waiting crowd of shades in the shadows. Masks turned to the faint whisper embodied in nothing and fully composed through sound alone.

It is time we make our move. We have suffered too long this nonsense of peace...For now, the other nations lurk amongst the thievery and lawlessness that they had sought to put an end to. What you cannot now see before you exists as well in the shadows of the shifting sands and surging storms of our allies. Deception loosens our judgement before what we do see and makes us dumb to that which we cannot beyond all preparation conceived and all strength mustered!

My eyes see exactly what yours do not!:

An abyss of uncertainty deep within the warmth of our fatherland.

That uncertainty is the Leaf, that uncertainty is the Sand, that uncertainty is the Mist....that uncertainty is the Cloud!

We must now unite to quell the storm as it exists in deception! We must pave the way for the dominance of the Hidden Stone! But, first, this weak reign of fools must be put to an end! The reign of the Stone starts here, in the Stone,.....then to all the Land of Earth! And, from there, all villages will pose no harm...no danger to our own as they have in the past and will do and are certainly doing now right before us!

What I cannot see I invision! My eyes hold the strength of the Stone ready to be realised and seen by all of you. Something our foolish Tsuchikage cannot understand! The mistakes left to us shall be eradicated! And, the dream of our forefathers....REALISED!

Shall Kamitsuchi tremble with our power as the Stone expands and conquers all!

.........................................................................................................

The earth rose from the circle, and a man formed in between the stone sensors. Though masked, the man smirked to himself and then darted towards the wall and formed right through it into the undercroft of the Hidden Stone Village. All he could think of was how amusing his job was.

Infiltration and sabotage complete.

Moving underneath the surface through the Stone Village's secret defensive stronghold used in case of evacuation, he mused that he would be arming it all with explosives ready to set the Village on its head in panic.

Their own last line of defense will be their downfall!

Up, above the surface, the roads cracked from the shifting earth below. All the Anbu were on the move, being truly inspired to execute this coup de tat with honor. Death was creeping forward; the earth split asunder right underneath them in the night. Black eyes looked to the moon before disappearing as silently as eyes openned in awakening and the threat revealed almost as surely as their gaze seemed unreal; as real as they: illusionary.

How foolish are they who believe such lies told by the shadow unseen! The time has come for a new Tsuchikage! The time has come for me to rule! For my dream to become reality as hollow shall become whole as eyes blind become seeing!

Back to top Go down
https://narutorpuniverse.board-directory.net

Fissured Earth
Page 1 of 1